• Overall in-charge of Financial Compliance and Reporting function for the legal entity
• Ensure guidelines and local statutory compliance and meet financial accounting and reporting requirements:
o Implement Accounting / Reporting Policies & Internal Control Policies and ensure compliance with guidelines and local financial reporting standards
o Maintain effective systems with strong internal controls implemented to govern the integrity of all systems, processes and data and enhance the quality of the company’s data.
o Maintain accurate financial and accounting records through proper control and verification processes to meet Group and regulatory requirements.
• Ensure close alignment of all BPO Finance & Accounting tasks with the shared office center.
• Bachelor of Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification e.g. CPA or ACCA.
• Minimum 5-8 years of relevant financial accounting experience with MNC, preferably with a shared service centre. Big 4 audit experience will be advantageous.