• Work with Managing Director to develop strategic plan and structure for the firm.
• Drive company’s operations to optimise production while keeping quality at the highest
• Continuous monitoring of each project team’s performance, and address, assess potential
risk and address issues related to contract, financial and technical of each project before
• Work with finance department to monitor contracts, billings and receivables.
• Guide senior staff members in technical solutions and training requirements.
• Establish and nurture client relationship in government and private sectors.
• Guide business development team in positioning winning proposals.
• Assess and implement new technologies and software which are able to boost productivity and quality of deliverables.
• PE is preferred but not a required (preferably a C&S background)
• Strong communication skills – verbal, written, presentation
• Able to demonstrate strong understanding and experience as a consulting engineer –
technical know-how, engineering judgment for infrastructure, buildings and advisory
• Have (technical) and management experience – demonstrate understanding in managing
operations, finance and corporate affairs
• Able to manage multiple stakeholders – clients, lead consultants, sub-consultants,
• Strong network in the government, development, construction sector is a plus
• Able to demonstrate understanding in modern day engineering solutions, linking SDGs, sustainability agenda, etc.
• Energetic, team player and open-minded