- Support the Finance (and Local Business Controlling) Manager in their duty to accurately reflect the organization’s revenues and expenses and meet the organizational needs with respect to financial accounting and management reporting.
- Prepare all statutory and tax related reporting to regulatory bodies for the respective company/ies.
- Liaise professionally with the Shared Service Center to complete all required activities.
- Responsible for daily credit risk and cash management activities to ensure sufficient cash flow for the respective company/ies.
- Preparation of the monthly financial and management accounts (in conjunction with the Shared Service Centre)
- Preparation of:
| Annual statutory accounts;
| Company year-end accounts;
| Quarterly statements;
| Annual tax returns;
| Annual FBT returns;
| Quarterly bank reporting.
- Support the local finance manager (finance team) and work co-operatively with the Shared Service Centre to develop systems and process efficiencies.
- Assist and work collaboratively with the business controllers and GM/Business Heads to develop annual budgets and monitor performance against those budgets.
- Support on other duties as requested by the Finance Manager, Regional Head of Finance and Controlling and/or the Leadership team.
- Credit Risk Management
- Cash Management
- Prepare CAPEX Project Evaluation
Degree in Commerce or Finance, and CPA or ICAA membership
Minimum 5 years senior accounting experience in a multinational company, covering financial, cost, management accounting and budgeting.
The position requires detailed professional accounting knowledge and knowledge of the legal, statutory and company frameworks for reporting.
Ability to accurately compile accounting information and disseminate it in a way to complement business decision making.
Sound SAP and advanced Excel skills.
Knowledge of the local regulatory framework.
Ability to analyze figures on a broad perspective and in detail.