1. New Process/Recipe set-up for new product development, process improvement and control.
2. Assist Senior engineer with the process of SWR/ evaluation lot.
3. Proper pass down and line support*.
4. Monitoring SPC performance and problem solving tasks.
5. Participate on the yield improvement activities.
6. Participate and involve in projects lead by PEE (Cycle Time, Cost Reduction).
7. Comply to all documents defined within the sections.
8. Support departmental KPI set for the section.
9. To contribute towards the achievement of quality objectives by complying to the quality operating system and participating in continuous improvement activities (defect prevention, reduction of variation or prevention of waste).
10. To contribute towards the achievement of the EHS objectives by complying to the EHS policy and participating in the implementation of EHS management system.
11. Undertake any other projects or future tasks and duties as assigned by the Manager.
1. Bachelor Degree in Electronic/ Mechanical/ Physics
2. Related experience in Semiconductor Manufacturing environment is an advantage
3. Fresh graduate with good learning attitude can be considered.
4. Have SPC concept and Good analytical skill
5. Good communication skills and customer service skill
6. Teamwork and collaboration skills