We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn about our company by assisting various departments. You will be working closely with our team to conduct research, brainstorming with the team for ideas and attend meetings where you will be asked to take minutes. You will also be asked to be a community facilitator during our ground events and conduct surveys to capture data.
To be successful as an Intern, you should be willing to help with any tasks assigned by a supervisor. You will be involved in upcoming projects as well as assisting with current campaigns.
Candidates with interest or background in graphic design, event management, communication or other relevant fields are most suitable for this opportunity.
• Fulfill tasks set out by supervisors from several departments.
* If you are a design students, you may be asked to assist in completing certain design tasks.
• Attend meetings and take minutes.
• Perform research and conduct interviews at a supervisor's request.
• Assist in creative brainstorming and prepare PPT .
• Facilitation of community events, e.g. workshops, exhibitions, etc.
• Assist in event set-up.
• A final year student or recent graduate.
• Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to multitask.
• Cope well under pressure.