1. Hustle with a lean team of product developers and designers to solve tech & business problems (e.g. analytics, user experience).
2. Design, develop, deploy and maintain web applications
3. Handle or Involve in API integration projects
4. Create sub module that is able to support core system
5. Contribute to development operations, web performance and optimizations
1. Minimum 1 year work experience in application development with strong programming skills in C#, ASP.NET, TypeScript, CSS/ HTML and MSSQL
2. Strong knowledge in common software architecture such as MVC and MVVM
3. Familiar with open-source library such as Bootstrap, JQuery, AJAX and AngularJS
4. Familiar with development tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio & Git.
5. Understand cloud solutions and what it looks like.
6. Ability to communicate clearly and work effectively with team members