Trutrip believes the current business travel industry focuses on providing large customers with the hard side of travel - often at the expense of smaller clients. Even the “new” competitors are failing to address the importance of the traveller experience and its impact on business performance. We are solving this by working tirelessly to not only get the basics right but also making business travel complete, local and human. We are built for business, made for travellers.
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone who wants to be a key part of our traveller support team: ensuring each traveller has a valuable interaction and with the aspiration that each person rates the support you give 5 stars! As a Lead Travel Angel, you will be involved in supporting our travellers and developing our systems, processes and tools to effectively support over 30k travellers in over 8 different languages. The successful person will be proficient in:-
• Ability to always maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards travellers
• Communicate and take charge of resolving travellers inquiries with the ability to adopt out of the box thinking in order to provide the best possible solutions for our travellers
• An expert in managing communications verbally and in writing and comfortable dealing with customers and internal stakeholders through various channels, i.e Phone Conversations, Chats and Emails
• Experienced in travel related systems, including Sabre, Agoda support and Travel Fusion. (Strong Sabre experience a plus)
• Demonstrable interest in developing our core product to reduce, remove or simplify traveller issues as well as working with the broader team to implement the best available solutions for our customers
• Keen to learn and help develop our solutions so we resolve customer inquiries with minimum fuss
• Passion to train and support others as we develop our customer operations centre
What are you like
• You are well motivated to deal with clients and customers, not scared off by big problems & challenges and excited by building something new.
• You like a modern workplace - that means less about hierarchy and more about getting the work done -- you cringe a little when you see things signed “by the management”.
• You have spent time in the Travel industry and are familiar with tools such as Sabre or Agoda Systems and, ideally, other general contact centre software solutions such as Avaya, Zendesk and Google Docs general applications
What we offer
• Unparalleled freedom to get the challenge done
• Support and coaching from an experienced team
• Flexible work environment including work from home and unlimited leave policies
• A good basic salary and health insurance for all