IS THIS YOU?
Apply with us if you are:
- A fresh graduate with a diploma/degree in Engineering Design
- Looking for the opportunity to combine your inner creativity and your technical skills
Do you have experience in and enjoy:
- Creating 2D engineering drawings using AUTOCAD
- Creating 3D models and renders using industry-standard 3D software
- Designing marketing materials (catalogues, sales brochures) using ILLUSTRATOR, PHOTOSHOP or alike
We’re looking for people who:
- Likes working quickly and efficiently without compromising quality
- Is orderly and tidy in your daily life
- Willing to put in extra hours to make sure the final product is to your satisfaction
- Have an eye for attractive designs
- Deeply passionate about designing
- Patient with sometimes tedious and repetitive tasks
- Is capable of handling large information of data and workload
- Believes that receiving feedback is important for continuous improvement
- Willing to ask for feedback to self-improvement
- Willing to learn new things even if it’s beyond your direct scope of work
- Dare to be different and think outside the box
An opportunity for you to develop your creative skills in an engineering environment is hard to come by. Most companies only looking for only one skill with repetitive and mundane tasks. This limits your ability to explore your talents and gain industry experience.
Valmatic is the leading brand of valves and actuators in Malaysia and Indonesia. We also market to some of the fastest-growing economies such as Vietnam, Thailand, Africa and South America.
Here at Valmatic, we believe those who are creative with strong technical skills have the ability to think outside the box and also execute on ideas to make it real. You will have the opportunity to create marketing materials, see your work come to life, gain real industry exposure and have the opportunity to work in a supportive environment.
Apply with Valmatic NOW.
Below are the opportunities that you will be working on:
- Create attractive marketing material such as catalogues and sales brochures
- Create a harmonised brand image consistent across all marketing
- Produce 2D and 3D engineering drawings of valves