- A key contributor within the organization and oversee copy strategy as well as deliverables.
- Produce copy-material and manage "handles" for Social Media Management (FB, Insta & Twitter) working alongside a graphic designer for all promotions meeting established tone and style requirements.
- To handle after "print and digital" Press Release copy-writing required within the company.
- Oversee writing and proofing of all creative works. Maintaining brand integrity in all creative materials.
- Work collaboratively with the creative and design team to satisfy the requirements of internal portfolio. Participate in creative discussions with seniors and clients.
- Keep current on the latest technology, interactive tools, industry trends and content management, usability & design methodologies.
- Ensure timely and quality deliver of final materials.
Skills & Qualities:-
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Journalism/Mass Comm/Advertising/Multimedia. If no, please provide your full portfolio.
- Preferably equipped with 2-3 years of relevant working experience.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Bahasa & Mandarin will be a super added value.
- Strong passion in creative writing with a dynamic personality.
- Able to work in a team-playing environment with other personnel's to fulfill tasks. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Punctual and able to work under pressure(minimum supervision) with deadlines and deliver gracefully.
- Manage multiple projects with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly. Meticulous and attention to details.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Any other added software skills is a major plus point.