The person will provide full cycle implementation, consulting, configuration, training, installation and support for ERP systems, Dynamic AX, SAP and X++.
The person will analyze, document and propose functional process improvements and standardization for Operation and Plant business units.
The person must have performs work with consistency, accuracy, responsiveness.
Responsibilities will include:
1. Review user requirements and business processes to develop functional and system design specification
2. Encodes user and business requirements by converting functional and work flow information into computer language
3. Confirms program operation by conducting UAT with user and follow up with user sign off
4. Schedule and arrange for deployment to production
5. Prepare reference to user by developing user manual or guide
6. Ensure system issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in timely manner.
7. Propose and plan for system upgrade to ensure system is reliable and efficient
8. Helping in terms of meeting departmental SLA, quality of services and user satisfaction
1. Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Information Technology/Microsoft Dynamics AX certifications or equivalent.
2. At least 3 years experience in SAP, ERP environment (Project/Support)
3. To have experience in AX system
4. Knowledge in X++