- Identify opportunities to increase our client's brand awareness and exposure.
- Create social content calendars in line with the content marketing initiatives.
- Plan and execute Social Media Ads and and SEM Ads campaigns.
- Manage and work with our design team for website development, content updates & etc.
- Google Analytics and Social Media analysis monthly reports.
- >1 Year(s) of working experience in in Digital Marketing Agency or Web Agency
- Able to speak, read and write well in English
- At least Diploma/Higher in Advertising/ Mass Comm/ Web Design or equivalent.
- Intermediate skill in Microsoft Office or G Suite (Google Apps)
We prefer who are...
- Familiar with various social / digital media marketing channels
- Experience in paid social media campaign is preferred
- Basic skill in using Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator
- Enthusiastic, energetic, hardworking and passion driven
- Able to multi-task and have positive mindset
- A team player and able to work independently when needed
- Strong attention to detail, willing to learn & improve
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills