Willingness to learn and ability to take own initiatives on tasks; and most importantly having a good attitude in working with others will be prioritized.
To provide chauffeuring service for company directors and family members as required.
• This position will be based at Glenmarie, Shah Alam.
• Responsible for day to day driving.
• To operate assigned vehicle in safe and courteous manner.
• Always keep assigned vehicles clean and maintain vehicles in good condition at all times.
• Operate and maintain good company assets.
• Follow and comply with all the road & traffic rules and safety rules all the time.
• Be punctual and standby the car as instructed earlier.
• Attend to any ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
• Collecting & delivering company documents/goods to all assigned areas.
• Able to communicate & understand in Malay & English.
• Familiar with Klang Valley, KL & outstation routes and with valid driving licences (B2 & D)
• Possess own transport Motorcycles or Car.
• Full time and willing to work on weekends or public holiday when required.