Willingness to learn and ability to take own initiatives on tasks; and most importantly having a good attitude in working with others will be prioritized.
To assist Project Manager and project team in project delivery and implementation; from Design Stage up to Testing & Commissioning and Handing Over to Client:
• To carry out supervision and monitoring of all construction/installation works.
• Supervise and control sub-contractors daily work activities, and ensuring the material and equipment, personnel and tools are available to perform the work.
• To carry out all materials/product receiving, handling and storage in accordance with the company SOP.
• To check and inspect works in accordance with the inspection and test plans.
• To maintain site diary to record daily activities at site.
• To report any non-conformances to Project Engineer.
• To provide support to the company ISO requirements.
• To carry out any other duties assigned by Project Engineer.
• Be able to attend to any ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
• Able to resolve small issues/defects at site independently.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Able to understand construction drawings.
• Can tolerate on working hours.
• Have good communication and technical reporting skills.
• Nationality: Malaysian Citizen Only.
• Language Requirements: Bahasa Malaysia/English (additional languages will be a plus)
• Transportation: Own (will be compensated with mileage claims) or use of company vehicle, if available.
• Working Days: 6 days a week (approved working weekends, when required, shall be replaced as annual leave)