We are looking for an individual to perform effective risk management and plan the organization's financial strategy at the group level. The ideal candidate needs to be a leader in the area of finance on which other departments in the organization would need to leverage on.
a) Design and set strategic direction in financial, management and accounting of the company
b) Ensure financial and accounting management is carried out in compliance with current regulations and standards
c) Provide financial advice to top management
d) Able to review past and current financial statements
e) Research and analysis related to businesses and markets
f) Identify cost management strategies (equipment utilization and headcount)
g) Explore oppourtunities in revenue generation through business development.
- Minimum degree in finance and accounting recognized by the government from any institutions of higher education
- Must have at least one professional qualification (ACCA/CPA/iCAEEW/MICPA);
- Minimum 10 years of related experience in accounting or financial management
- Knowledge of accounting software would be an added advantage (SAP)
- Excellent stakeholder management (C-level), presentation and communication skills
- Result and solution-driven on the task assigned