Personal qualities: Outstanding oral, written, presentation, and customer service skills.
Keen attention to detail. Must be able to operate independently, and within a highly collaborative team environment. Flexible and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Job Summary: The Development Intern role will provide the right candidate with an outstanding opportunity to learn and grow as part of an effective in-house software development team. The intern will assist in various projects in support of company technology development initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with developing and maintaining web platforms or Mobile platform alongside our current software development vendors.
• Assist with designing, implementing and testing new product features
• Assist with developing backend functionality for our web & mobile applications.
• Assist with developing mobile app development and integration between different platforms.
• Software and system testing and debugging.
• Assist with hosting server maintenance, management and updates.
• Conduct peer code reviews and test reviews
• Constantly look for opportunities for improving the product
• Produce technical documentation and provide technical support to other engineers
• Support Product Management with technical aspects of the product roadmap
Current university student pursuing Bachelor’s degree or diploma in IT majoring in software engineering.