• Manager the day-to-day Finance department
• Perform and handle full set of accounts, statutory accounts and oversee all related accounting functions.
• Perform daily accounting transaction and operations.
• Prepare timely and accurate financial and management reports, review, analyse and take necessary actions.
• Journal update, Fixed Assets update, Prepayment Schedule update, Deposit Schedule Update, Accrual Update.
• Monitor receivables and manage cash flow. Liaise with external Auditor, Banker, Tax Agent, Customs, other govt bodies.
• Prepare budget report and monitor performance.
• Improve accounting systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
• Degree in Finance/Accounting or professional qualifications (ACCA, CPA, CIMA, etc).
• At least 4 years of accounting experience (full set accounts, cash flow, budget, financial analysis, etc) with supervisory experience.
• Experience in a distribution or wholesale business will be added advantage
• Technically strong and meticulous with good analytical skills.
• Able to work independently, under pressure and meet datelines.
• Good interpersonal skills, approachable personality.
• Well versed in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Auto-count Software