To be part of the Personal Banker team, you will be based at the branch of the bank and responsible for
• Promote and professionally sell a wide range of retail products to existing and potential customers, engage in cross-selling of other banking products based on customer needs.
• Achieve individual sales targets and contribute towards the achievement of the branch targets.
• Acquire and forge relationships with mass affluent customers with the objective of generating revenue.
• Prepare and pro-actively execute sales plans for prospective customers, using internal marketing as well as self-generated leads.
• Set appointments, carry-out sales call visits where necessary, prospecting and early engagement with new to bank customers.
• Maintain regular contact with existing customers to develop relationship.
You should have
• Bachelor’s degree or Diploma or SPM in any field.
• At least 1 year of experience in sales environment.
• Pleasant personality with excellent verbal and written
• Proactive team player but able to work independently.
• Enthusiastic towards achievement of targets.
• Possess PCE/CEILI license will be an added advantage