To manage the company’s business’s planning for the whole ecosystem
· To be a driver for the company’s balanced scorecard
· To manage the company’s strategic trust detailed Business Planning and center part of the company’s initiate including seeking approval planning and monitor in coordinate Annual Business Plan to be submitted to the management
· To manage Strategy & Initiatives of the company such as:
o Detailed Business Planning Approved
o ABP Pack Submitted
o KPI Progress Report Submitted
o Selected Proposals / Project Approved
o Project Handover Acknowledged
o CoE Progress Reports Submitted
o Project Completion Report Submitted
· To manage every Business Planning Implementation in the company by Monthly Performance Reported
· To manage Business Assurance by preparing the Gap Closure Report and continuous Improvement Initiatives
· To manage staff meeting related to the performance and planning
-Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Business or any related field.
-At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
-Required Skill(s): Theoretical and practical project and/or risk management, Proficiency in Project management software tools is an advantage
-Ability to choose the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem.
-Ability to understand and analyze information and presented ideas effectively (writing and slide presentation)
-Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
-Skill to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems