1. Assist to handle full set of accounts and cash flow management.
2. To handle accounts receivables and account payables.
3. To handle correspondence with suppliers and authorities/third parties.
4. Ensuring in timely closing of monthly accounts.
5. Prepare a monthly bank reconciliation.
6. Prepare related companies’ transactions and ensure reconciling items are followed up properly.
7. To prepare, analyze and report the financial results.
8. Ensure accounting records & systems are in compliance with company’s policies, approved accounting standards, and statutory requirements.
9. To liaise with the auditor, tax agent and company secretary.
10. Other related functions and duties as deemed fit by management.
1. Candidates must hold a Degree (with good CGPA) in Accounting and/or Finance, Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
2. Able to communicate effectively in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
3. Proficiency in other languages is an advantage.
4. Must be an ambitious individual seeking to become a competent and commendable Manager in the shortest time possible.
5. A fast learner and willing to learn, meticulous, someone who would be able to adapt in the fast-paced
the environment of an SME organization (that has few business activities).