1. Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
2. Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
3. Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
3. Working with bookkeeping software.
Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
4. Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
5. Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
1. Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Diploma's or Bachelor’s in Accounting/Finance or related field.
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
3. High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
4. Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.