1. Recruitment - to assist with the overall recruitment process in the company
2. Data Management - to assist with creating profiles & IDs in the HR payroll portal
3. Payroll - to manager the overall process of monthly payroll & allowances processing in the company. This includes ensuring contributions to the statutory bodies are made on a timely manner.
4. Expatriate & Foreign Workers Management - to assist with the compilation of documents & application/renewal of visa for the foreign employees in the company
5. Leave Management - to coordinate and manage employees' leave in the HR portal
6. Policies - to assist with the rolling out and implementation of HR policies and procedures in the company
7. Administration - to assist with the day to day administrative work related to HR and ensure that all documents are recorded properly
8. Adhoc Tasks - to complete any adhoc tasks assigned
1. Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
2. Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
4. Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.