• Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Attend compulsory weekly sales meeting with management.
Work Hours & Benefits
• Flexible (High-Performance based)
• No check-ins into office required (only for weekly sales meetings)
• Career Progression Opportunities
• Basic income + Attractive Commission Package (not including incentives)
• Stock offering for committed employees
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
• At least 1 year of corporate sales experience
• Strategic leadership ability
• Possess own transportation
As part of our organization’s core value, we do not discriminate any race, gender, nor religion. Come in with the right motivation and thrive with us. We might be a start-up organization, but we adhere to the highest corporate governance standards as possible. This is our commitment towards a sustainable workforce in line with our work life balance concept.