Job Description & Roles:
(1) Corporate Communications
• Establish solid relations with international key business partners and select media offices globally
o Identify key events with which to partner
o Maintain pre & post-show communication and event attendance
• Develop, implement & lead marketing team to implement marketing strategies and delivery of objectives
• Carrying out effective research on competitor events
• Managemarketing budgets
• Develop copy and visual designs for social media pages
• Create video content (storyboard, narration, editing) for editorial reports
• Monitor & Report to Managing Director on the effectiveness of strategies/campaigns using Google SEO and an array of tracking tools
(3) Public Relations
• Work with Managing Editor to develop local and international PR Strategies through pre-event, event, and post-event phases
• Network effective PR strategies across Business Development, Subscriptions & Seminars teams
• Work closely with News Editor to achieve PR objectives and ensure excellent communications according to PR Plan
• Work closely with Design Team to manage key visual pieces
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Experience of marketing events.
- Experience of database management, direct and email marketing are essential, with preference given to those with an events marketing background.
- Experience of the international finance sector an advantage.
- SQL/Excel database proficient.
- Proven SEO techniques.
- Analytical skills necessary.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.