1. Assist in the scientific content development and maintenance of website, social media, exhibits, interactive boards and mobile apps
2. Assist in the development, installation and maintenance of exhibits and IT infrastructure, including training of volunteers
3. Assist in developing and also implementing of scientific educational programmes and demonstrations
4. Assist in marketing and promotional activities and events including external roadshows and outreach programmes
5. Assist in any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time
The ideal candidate should possess a dynamic personality. Other essential attributes include good event and time management skills, and the ability to work independently and is a good team player. Must possess excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills. Candidates with strong IT skills would be ideal.