1) To plan site schedule, supervise, instruct and lead site workers and sub contractors on installation & erection work
2) To handle & manage projects from date of kick-off meeting to completion/handover date.
3) To achieve project targets, i.e. on time completion, cost within budget and quality equipment & service.
4) To lead, monitor, supervise and control all project related works including site works throughout the whole project duration
5) To prepare & submit daily, weekly and monthly project reports on time and attend weekly and monthly meeting.
6) To submit Photos and Videos of project in progress when going to site visit and meeting.
1) Strong, dynamic & outgoing personality.
2) Good communication, interpersonal and people skills.
3) Action & Result oriented.
4) Must be able to travel outstation and physically fit
5) Able to work independently and strong self-discipline.
6) Must be honest, positive, co-operative, follow instructions and be always reponsible & accountable for all your job functions, duties & activities.
7) Knowledge in English, Malay and Mandarin languages will be added advantage.