1) To supervise, instruct and lead site workers and sub contractors on installation & erection work.
2) To monitor and report daily site work progress and expedite job completion.
3) To identify, analyse and solve all site work issues & problems.
4) To submit Daily Site Progress Report, Photos and Videos of installation works.
5) To attend sub contractor meeting, consultant client meeting, any related meeting required.
6) To prepare & submit daily, weekly and monthly Site related Reports and attend weekly and monthly meeting.
1) Able to interpret Engineering drawings and explain to site work team in details.
2) Able to lead and supervise site workers and sub-con to do site installation work efficiently and productively.
3) Able to work independently and strong self-discipline.
4) Must be able to travel outstation and physically fit to work under hot sun, dusty environment, climb up and down.
5) Prepared to work overtime during weekends and public holiday
6) Able to do repair and service work of equipment and machinery, testing and commissioning of plant & systems (guidance will be provided).
7) Good in punctuality and attendance.
8) Work Hard, Work Smart & Work Fast & meet all target completion dates and assigned man days.
9) Must be honest, positive, co-operative, follow instructions and be always reponsible & accountable for all your job functions, duties & activities.
10) Knowledge in English, Malay and Mandarin languages will be added advantage.