1) To create technical drawings, manufacturing schematics, 2D and 3D digital models of mechanical equipment designs, using measurement, specifications and additional data from engineering team.
2) To collect initial drawings, calculations and design ideas from engineers, and combine all relevant data into coherent and complete initial
design models for review and modification.
3) To coordinate directly with engineers and project managers to understand project requirements, verify design details and recommend modifications
as needed according to company standards and best practices, visit job sites when necessary to get accurate site measurements
4) To annotate and verify all numerical designations and specifications in technical drawings and schematics, using both CAD programs and manual
calculations when necessary.
5) To communicate with manufacturing personnel to create detailed layouts prior to production, and assist in designing, creating and testing
6) To provide support to engineering team as needed by creating technical drawings and digital models within deadlines and utilizing multiple method to ensure deliverables include all relevant design details.
7) To assist in ongoing project to standardize and unify design document standards by participating in meetings and preparing presentation materials
8) To prepare and submit daily design and drafting reports in timely manner.
9) To search and investigate to comply with International Design Standards and Guidelines to adopt them into the design of our products,
equipments and systems.
10) To attend weekly and monthly internal meeting to update project progress
1) 1~2 years mechanical design & drafting experience related to steel fabrication and installation of industrial equipment & machinery and steel structures.
2) Practical hands-on competency and proficient in AutoCAD, Solidworks, ZWCAD 2D and 3D softwares.
3) Good track record of designing & drafting and achieve set targets of on time completion of high standard and quality design & drawings.
4) Have good practical experience in co-ordinating and liaison with project and production departments.
5) Experienced & competent, able to work independently and strong self-discipline.
6) Action & Result oriented, able to work as a team.
7) Creative & Innovative minded and always seek improvement and betterment.
8) Good communication, technical presentation skills, interpersonal and people skills.
9) Must be able to travel outstation and physically fit
10) Must be honest, positive, co-operative, follow instructions and be always reponsible & accountable for all your job functions, duties & activities.