1) To responsible for day to day operations of the Accounts and Admin Department
2) To processing of invoicing and collections, payments, bank and cash transactions, etc
3) To liaise with Sales Personnel on invoicing, collections and overdue customers accounts.
4) To ensure invoice being issued correctly and accurately according to the Customer PO or our Quotation's term.
5) To call, e-mail and follow up customer overdue account, send statement of account, reminder, demand letter, etc
6) To submit weekly customer due invoice listing or aging report with updated payment status.
7) To sort out Invoices, Delivery Orders and other documents for proper filing.
8) To handle online banking, check daily bank balance, do bank reconciliation and others banking matter.
9) To handle inter-company transactions, billing, balance reconciliation and etc.
10) To liaise with all internal departments,external parties such as auditors, tax agent, bankers, custom, HRDF, etc.
11) To prepare & submit weekly and monthly reports on time and attend weekly and monthly meeting.
12) To attend to telephone calls and any other admin and ad hoc duties assigned.
1) Minimum 1-2 years working experience in Accounting & Finance in industrial or commercial companies.
2) Some relevant experience in handling Admin and Operations.
3) Possess good interpersonal skills, initiative, responsible attitude, teamwork spirit.
4) Able to work under stress and ability to multi-tasking, prioritize workload and delegate task.
5) You take ownership and fully responsible, details oriented, precise and able to complete the work until perfection with minimal supervision
6) Good in time management and able to meet deadlines.
7) Good communication in English & Mandarin.
8) Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.