1) To submit Daily QC Reports on time.
2) To inspect, monitor and record all fabricated items from receipt of raw material, work in progress, welding, painting and finished products.
3) To have good practical experience and track record of planning, executing, supervising, monitoring, checking, inspecting steel metal sheet fabrication work and achieve high standard and quality products.
4) To have knowledge in ASME standard, WPS/WPQ, DPT, MPI etc
5) To attend weekly meetings and compile/submit all the weekly report timely.
6) To participate and handle ISO documentations
7) To liaise and follow up with all related parties for production QC matters
8) Authority to release all conformance finish product.
9) Overall responsible in veryfying, compiling and log related internal quality record.
10) To assist Production in developing work instruction, necessary quality record and related matter.
11) To handle any other ad hoc duties assigned by Management
1) Preferably to have knowledge in CSWIP 3.0 Visual Welding Inspector – Level 1
2) Minimum 5 years relevant QC experience related to steel fabrication.
Practical hands-on competency.
3) Able to work under pressure and work independently.
4) Able to work in Nilai
5) Dynamic & strong personality and good leadership qualities.
6) Good communication, interpersonal and people skills.
7) Good technical skills & fast learner.
8) Action & Result oriented.
9) Must be honest, positive, co-operative, follow instructions and be always reponsible & accountable for all your job functions, duties & activities.
10) Knowledge in English, Malay and Mandarin languages will be added advantage.