1) To conduct monthly and yearly stock count
2) To attend weekly and monthly meeting
3) To manage product procurement and ensure stock levels are maintained at an efficient level
4) To execute and monitor inventory system in control and minimize risk transaction variance
5) To prepare monthly reports, inventory balance and inventory control reconciliation to Management and auditor
6) To undertake, perform hand-on work on Store Keeping, Inventory control/Management, and arrangement & upkeep & well maintaining the store
7) To collect Stock Requisition from the production floors and arranging the required items and distribute to the requester.
8) To do loading & unloading of goods from suppliers/transporters' truck, labelling & marking of Item Codes and Stock Codes
9) Preferably able to drive forklift
1) Knowledge with application experience in Accounting software SQL, Microsoft Excel is preferred
2) Able to work under pressure and work independently.
3) Able to work in Nilai
4) Dynamic & strong personality and good leadership qualities.
5) Good communication, interpersonal and people skills.
6) Good technical skills & fast learner.
7) Action & Result oriented.
8) Must be honest, positive, co-operative, follow instructions and be always responsible & accountable for all your job functions, duties & activities.
9) Knowledge in English, Malay and Mandarin languages will be added advantage.