1. Organise, maintain and update personnel records & internal database (e.g. annual leave, sick record, maternity leave, etc.)
2. Assist in preparing HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides, training calendar, & office yearly calendar
3. Revise and update company policies according to government’s laws and regulations
4. Coordinates all training programs and provides necessary education and materials to employees (e.g: workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, reports, etc.)
5. Oversees hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, conducting interviews and performing reference checks
6. Prepare & process monthly payroll summary and report including statutory contribution
7. Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors etc.
8. Organise and participate in HR/Admin projects or events (e.g. help organise a job fair event)
9. Any other duties and projects as assigned by the Superior
1. Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
2. Experience at least 2-3 years in human resources or related field.
3. Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
4. Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.