● Implement sales strategies, analyse and make decisions on the approval of department heads.
● Create sales forecasts with predictions and develop annual sales quotas for selected target markets, locations and areas.
● Organizing the number of expectations and profits for existing products and new products
● Execute sales programs and develop action plans in sales.
● Record and analyse sales volumes and sales prices by making deals and demands, current changes, economic indicators, and competitors.
● Prepare sales of operating requirements with scheduling and sales team and follow-up of work.
● Record and store customer information.
● Make follow-up actions to customers.
● Delivering responsive services that meet features such as quickly responding to all customer affairs and informing developments until the affairs are completed.
● Serve customers who deal with established procedures and provide information on the products provided by the company.
- Active, happy and high motivated
- Well-groomed and pleasant personality
- Possess good communication skills (online and offline)
- Malaysian only
- Have knowledge in fashion is an added advantage