1. Responsible in creating, updating and managing project course, schedule, time frames and budget.
2. Coordinate and schedule manpower, transportation, materials and equipment.
3. Manage proper paperwork for a project if required and keep proper recording and filing of all projects.
4. Responsible for site supervision work, site management work, monitoring installation team & sub contractor and reporting work progress.
5. Responsible in solving any problems that occurred during the course of project.
6. Responsible in communicating with relevant parties during project if required.
7. Work closely with sales team & design team.
8. Report to Project Manager.
1. SKM with relevant experience, Diploma or Degree in Building Constructions, Building Maintenance, Industrial Design, Management or others.
2. Candidates with experience in furniture work, interior work, construction, installation or project coordination/management are encouraged to apply.
3. Willing to work overtime and able to work in industrial environment (workshop/site).
4. Able to work in Section 25 Shah Alam and willing to travel on daily basis (Klang Valley & Outskirt).
5. Possess a valid driving license (class D).
6. Independent, Confident, Problem Solver, Good Leadership, Responsible, Discipline, Matured, Organized, Good Communication Skills and Excellent Client-Facing Skills.