1. Develop full-featured web application, scale back-end services, web services, restful APIs and micro services etc for car rental booking and fleet management system.
2. Build reusable code and libraries, with performance and security in mind.
3. Work closely with PM and future team members and to gather requirements, design, implement and release.
4. Proven problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills.
5. Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
1. Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
2. Solid understanding of the full web development life cycle.
5. 1+ years of experience with relational databases and SQL. Experience with NoSQL such as ElasticSearch or MongoDB will be a plus.
6. Proficient in using git or equivalent version control tool. Experience with Docker will be a plus.
7. Experience on CI/CD, system design will be a plus.