In/outbound ETB advice & sales
• To proactively acquire portfolio of Priority Clients
besides Personal clients.
• Actively acquire liabilities from ETB client for new
• Engaging & deepening Affluent & hidden Affluent
in advisory conversations with analytics support
and collaboration with Wealth Specialists.
• Meeting clients when required.
• Prepare and educate clients to interacting via
online, Client Centre
NTB referrals from clients
• Actively acquire and activate new
Affluent/potential Affluent clients referred from
ETB clients directly to Priority Banking Relationship
Manager for liabilities AUM growth
• Provide advice to Personal Clients approaching
Bank for Priority Banking Services.
SALES / PRODUCTIVITY MANAGEMENT
• A need based approach to source New to Bank
(NTB) Priority Banking customers and engage the
customer for new Business and refer Priority AUM
qualified client back to branch managed RM
• Deliver sales targets to meet new business and
• Conduct extensive marketing and systematic
Telemarketing on leads provided and if needed,
account management activities in bringing up the
AUM qualified criteria.
• Participate in Priority and Commercial Clients (CC)
activities, i.e. market outlook seminars, lifestyle
events, year –end gathering and etc to acquire new
to bank customers and referrals while exploring
opportunity to upgrade existing bank customers to
qualified Priority customers.
• Participate in sales promotion and activities to
achieve/exceed defined sales targets.
• Prepare and consolidate accurate reports on sales
• Engage Priority and potential customers through
100% leads activation.
• To improve Products per Customer (PPC) rate
through digital solution penetration.
• Responsible in building an information database
on PIC customers to support relationships building
and cross-selling efforts.
• Enhanced multi-product Priority knowledge
• Market and competition knowledge
• Possess all relevant investment & insurance
certifications and licensing
• Presentation and soft skills tailored to engaging
• Internal stakeholder engagement skills
• Closing deals
• Ability to drive and manage client interaction
• Good communication & presentation skills
• Negotiation and objection handling
• Client training on digital solutions
• Discipline and good time management to handle a
• Ability to solve problems and close issues without
• Strong analytical ability
• Understanding of Priority CDD principles
• Interpersonal and complaint handling skills
• Bank's product knowledge
• Understanding of policies and procedures
• ABM rules / Bank Negara FEA regulations
• Branch Operations Manual (WEBOM) /MIC/ group
circulars/bank policy and tariff of charges