We are seeking an innovative and engaged PHP developer who is motivated, creative, and truthful to assist in developing and enhancing our SaaS community platform. Join a team that’s going to make a big difference in what could be market changing software. Opportunity to innovate, have your ideas heard, and working with smart people who are transforming communities around Malaysia into smart residencies using latest technologies.
• Write clean and fully documented code
• Minor and major application feature development
• Bring innovative ideas and solve complex technology problems
• Introduce the latest technologies and influence code development methodologies
• Optimize and re-factor existing code to improve performance and reliability
• Troubleshoot application bugs and determine resolutions
• Collaborate in requirements definition and development decisions
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience in PHP development.
• Experience with PHP Framework (e.g. Laravel, Symfony)
• Experience with Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML5 and CSS
the main difference between each other.
• Competent with PHP object-oriented programming (OOP) & MVC applications
• Experience with SQL queries, MySQL, and database design
• Knowledge of Git and common SCM platforms (e.g. BitBucket, Github)
• Portfolio of existing work demonstrating clean and PSR compliant code
• Desire to grow technical skill set into new areas as our technology evolves
• Self-management and time management are critical in this role