The software developer is the individual who has the primary responsibility to understand the requirements, design, develop, test and document computer programs. Evaluates user requirements prepared by the system analyst for new or modified programs to determine feasibility, compatibility with current system architecture and computer capabilities. Development work is carried out primarily in Dot Net, therefore strong Microsoft programming skills are required. Candidate must be a Malaysian citizen or permanent resident. The application must have own transport and willing to travel within Kuala Lumpur & Malaysia.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• A self-starter with minimal supervision
• Solid team player
• Attitude to learn and execute
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Like to work in a dynamic environment
• Work autonomously and attentive to details