1) Develop creative solutions for improving website design and user experience.
2) Review and build new features for the product as required from team leader.
1) Possess at least Bachelor's Degree / Post Graduate Diploma in Software Engineering or Multimedia or equivalent.
2) A portfolio of work showcasing websites you have worked on.
3) Works well and efficiently under pressure and welcomes feedback and time-sensitive revisions.
4) Working knowledge of Photoshop.
5) Strong working knowledge of HTML & CSS required.
6) Ability to think creatively, strategically and technically.