1. Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements and other financial report for local and oversea business.
2. Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
3. Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
4. Ensure all accounting activities comply with group accounting policies and reporting standards.
5. Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
6. Develop, implement, modify, and record keeping documents and accounting systems.
7. Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
8. Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecast.
Experience at least 3 Years
Bachelor degree in Finance/Account or equivalent