1. Preparing tender contract/BOQ and costing for smooth implementation of projects within timeline required
2. Liaise with Designer to work out Design Proposal within client budget.
3. Responsible for negotiation, pre & post contract management
4. Provide overall costing support to Project Team
5. Evaluate cost, review of quotation, negotiation with subcontractors/supplier and variation of orders to achieve the most competitive price
6. Perform contractors and suppliers evaluation from time to time as required by ISO
1. Possess a recognized
2. Diploma/Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
3. Minimum 3-4 years working experience.
4. Familiar with Microsoft office application
5. Proactive, strong communication and interpersonal.