1. In general, responsible for both offline and online marketing strategies and executions.
2. Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
3. Building and improve brand awareness and positioning.
4. Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
5. Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
6. Developing and managing advertising campaigns including organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
7. Directing, developing and coordinating marketing strategies and campaigns from ideation to execution.
8. Develop strategies and tactics to identify new customers by increasing company awareness and drive qualified traffic to the company’s front door
9. Researching demand for the company's products and services by measuring and reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
10. Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
11. Evaluating’ competitors’ offline and online marketing content strategies.
12. Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
13. Research, analyse and recommend varieties of organic and paid acquisition channels e.g. content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis etc.
14. Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
a) Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
b) Excellent communication skills
c) Ability to think creatively and innovatively
d) Budget-management skills and proficiency
e) Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
f) Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
g) Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.