Corporate Communications duties
• Develop and implement strategic marketing and communication plans, public relation strategy, to support the multi-level of corporate activities as well as to facilitate the achievement of the Group’s brand vision.
• Research, develop and implement communication strategy, standards and practices organizational-wide that elicit, as well as promote the ethos of the organization.
• Work closely with the Company Secretarial and other divisions to collate information and financial figures to meet regulatory requirements in publishing the annual report and other related reports.
• To manage the group Corporate Sustainability plan and reporting.
• To manage the group’s Crisis Communications Plan
Marketing Communications duties
• Creates, finds and develops innovate marketing communication programs to maximize corporate profile and develop value added concepts, partake in special projects and participate in cross functional activities.
• Media relations work includes writing and distributing company news releases, responding to media inquiries and matters relate to company news.
• Manages relations, and build relationships with industry media, internal and external key stakeholders to ensure proper dissemination of the communication of the Company.
• Drive significant awareness and interest through social media platforms, staying closely aligned to the Group’s overall business objectives. Support the corporate level activities, such as corporate social responsibility, crisis response and company announcements.
• To work and oversee the various units within the marketing division to conceptualize, plan and ensure smooth implementation of all marketing, advertising and promotion programs for the Company.
• Propose a marketing communications budget for each campaign and work within approved limits.
• Study market trends in the property development industry, competitors’ directions and to ensure the Company’s marketing programs are abreast with the changing needs of our customers, and that our programs and promotions are organized effectively to appeal and attract the targeted market segment and increase customer’s satisfaction and patronage.
A Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Communications, Political Science, International Relations, Public Affairs, Marketing, Journalism or other related field.
• Must be highly motivated self-starter who can work independently in high growth and changing environment.
• Must have experience with listed companies and/or property development companies. Proven record of forging strong and effective relationships within the media environment and with internal stakeholders.
• Exceptional communication skills, particularly, English and Bahasa Malaysia. Other language skills will be a definite advantage.
• Strong strategic and analytical skills and possess an exemplary presentation, communication and product development skills.
• Must be able to plan, organize events and pay great attention to details especially in marketing program implementation and cost budgetary controls.
• Experience in working successfully in a team environment.