- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners on the remittance of payment.
- Ensure payment & payment slip to vendor, talents and other partners are timely made and processed.
- Ensure all Finance transactions are accurately tabulated and recorded.
- Prepare documents for book keeping purposes; ensure the book keeping numbers are tallied with the supporting documents.
- Calculate monthly commission for Business Development team.
- Assist Director to liaise with Audit Team on Audit reports.
- To manage the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Assist with performance management procedures & HR related events (Company Trip, Townhall, Leave and MC Tracking etc)
- Process monthly salary for the company.
- Tabulate & ensure all HR-related expenses are arranged and recorded accordingly
- Ensure all company assets are well taken care of.
- Support all internal & external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Excellent with Microsoft excel.
- Candidate that can work independently.
- Candidate have an open attitude and willing to learn.
- Prefer candidate with min 1 year experience in dealing HR or Finance related matters.
- Prefer candidate that can speak fluent English (Mandarin and Bahasa Melayu will be bonus)