We invite applications for the post of Exhibition Project Manager to manage trade exhibitions. Your responsibilities include project management from the start to the end of the event. You will lead a project team. If you are passionate in working in the business events/trade exhibition industry, we would like to meet you.
• Lead and motivate a small project team
• International and local sales
• Sponsorship management
• Manage marketing and promotion activities
• Work closely with our local and international
customers, reach out to new customers, sponsors
and supporting partners
• Engage with government sector, trade bodies,
international sales agents and stakeholders.
• Degree/Diploma in marketing/business
management or equivalent
• 5 years of working experience in
marketing/events industry preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Good command of English and BM
• Ability to speak and write Chinese is an
advantage as you will need to manage
customers from Chinese speaking countries.
• Be able to work independently