- To assist on full set of accounts which
include financial reports, processing
payables,processing payables, receivable,
journal voucher, petty cash, fixed assets of
registers,balance sheet listing, proper filing and
- Maintain good records of all financial document
and ensure accounts transaction are up to date
at all time.
- To liaise with external auditor, tax agent,
company secretary and etc.
- To prepare monthly payroll and yearly EA Form.
-To handle office administrative matters and
correspondence as well as any other ad-hoc
matter when assigned
- Ensure accounting records & systems are in
compliance with company policies, approved
accounting standards and statutory
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in
Accountancy / LCCI or others equivalent certificate
- Must be able to speak Mandarin and English
language ( in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking
- Minimum 1 year working experience in related
- Resourceful, Self-motivated, and great team player
with positive working attitude.
- Independent and able to work under minimum
- Detailed and meticulous in performing duties
relevant to accounting function.
- Immediate vacancy for full time.
- Entry level candidate are welcome to apply.