1. To be primarily responsible for project managed structured cabling & electrical cabling projects involving the company’s structured cabling and electrical cabling solution and other products that the company may from time to time add on to its existing product range.
Such duties shall include liaison with clients on the product requirements, especially on cabling systems, delivery and installation of products at clients’ premises, supervision of sub-contractors and workers at the project sites, both within the office premises as well as in the premises of company clients. Such duties may require travelling within Klang Valley.
2. To assist in the implementation and supervision of installation contracts undertaken by the company including attending to the service requirements and other requests of any company clients or as directed by the Company Directors or other appointed representatives.
3. To diligently carry out any other related tasks which are reasonably within your skill and abilities to carry out as and when requested by the Company Directors or other appointed representatives.
1. A Diploma or a Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Mechanical Engineering.
2. One to Two years’ experience in managing structured cabling and electrical cabling projects.
3. Demonstrable good personal skill.
4. Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
5. A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
6. Ability to work well within a team.