1. Operations and Support
> Daily system monitoring, verifying and reviewing all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes etc.
> Regular security monitoring to identify possible disturbance, performing daily backup operations.
> Investigating and troubleshoot all issues related to IT infrastructure for internal teams or clients using telephone/emails etc.
> Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures. Performing regular updates and upgrades as and when necessary.
>Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements of the company/client.
> Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures and system standards.
1. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. For experienced staff, at least one year working experience in related field.
2. Can communicate in both English and Bahasa Malaysia
3. Knowledge in Microsoft Windows Server technologies and Network Solution
4. Able to perform standby and/or shift duty.
5. Has high level of initiative, follow-through and accountability for actions
6. Must possess own transport.