1. Conduct system analysis, developing, modifying and debugging.
2. Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to functional code.
3. Responsible for analysis of current programs, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problematic programs.
4. Response promptly and professionally to user reported system incident.
5. Provide assistance to tester and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
6. Able to integrate new technologies into current systems.
7. Ability to determine whether a particular problem is caused by hardware, operating systems, application programs, or network failures.
8. Perform system tuning and improvement.
9. Prepare system documentation.
10. Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. Strong and effective interpersonal communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
2. Ability to teach or instruct co-workers, providing advice, training and technical support for various projects
3. Good knowledge of internet security and encryption.
4. Application design knowledge in ASP.Net, PHP and Crystal Report.
5. Experience in MS SQL Server and MySQL.
6. Experience in web server configuration.
7. 2 years experience in web programming