1. Analyse trends and market conditions for the present and future pricing, availability, lead time and capacity of goods and services.
2. Identify and qualify potential new suppliers in order secure more cost-effective sources of products and services.
3. Oversee and ensure plant capacity sufficient for present and future based on customer order and forecast.
4. Understand customer order trend and product lifetime.
5. Oversee and ensure meeting On Time Delivery.
6. Understand and satisfy customers' requirements and exceed their expectations if possible.
7. Planning, Organizing and Controlling of Warehouse overall operations.
8. Ensure the work place's health and safety requirement are met.
9. Other assignments as per superior's instruction from time to time.
1. Degree in any field or equivalent.
2. Min 5 years experience in supply chain management in manufacturing sector
3. Prefer previous in managerial position
4. Able to hands-on and go down to field
5. Knowledgeable in ISO 13485, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 preferred
6. Good communication and management skills.
7. Computer literate.
8. Knowledgeable in MRP / ERP / SAP.