As a Sales Engineer your responsibilities will be including:
1. Meet or exceed monthly and yearly sales targets assigned to territory of responsibility by management.
2. Develop new accounts and cultivate existing accounts within territory assigned, performing analysis of customer technical data to better understand customers’ applications and providing timely and professional customer-specific solutions/responses.
3. Make sales and technical presentations of products to existing and potential to develop new business. Travel to customer sites to present proposals, resolve technical issues and close orders.
4. Negotiate tender and contract terms, review customer POs, manage timeliness and ship dates.
5. Offer after-sales support services, logging and following up on customer complaints, solving customers’ problems.
6. Act as the focal point building successful relationship and key interface between customers, marketing, lab and other related department to achieve assigned sales and corporate goals.
7. Conduct product training sessions at ECT, agent or customer sites.
8. Maintain a high degree of technical knowledge required to sell effectively in related industries.
9. Generate call reports on a weekly basis and present to management in order that full knowledge of sales activities of the territory are recorded.
10. Prepare and submit weekly activity itineraries to the managers on a timely manner.
11. Record daily activities and cost.
12. Attend sales meeting, trade shows/conferences, seminars and other programs as requested by the Company.
13. Convey customers’ requirements to Top Management for further solutions and improvements.
14. Represent the Company in a professional and ethical manner.
1. Male candidate
2. Bachelor’s Degree/Masters in Chemical Engineering/ Metallurgy/ Mechanical Engineering/ Industrial chemistry.
3. Minimum 2 years sales experience and/or proven successful track record selling to the Oil, Gas and Energy Industry or Aviation Industry or Defence Industry focusing on cleaning or maintenance operation.
4. Able to understand, speak and write in English proficiently. Ability to speak third language is a bonus.
5. Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
6. Ability to design using Adobe Photoshop or other equivalent software is a bonus.
7. Possess own transport.
8. Enjoys frequent travelling in Malaysia and around the world.
9. Enjoys meeting people and facing industrial challenges with promoting company new values to the world.
10. Keen interest in Research and Development and analytical activities.